KOR  中文




If divorce problems worsen the conflict between couples, or if you suffer from legal problems related to inheritance division, we recommend that you ask a lawyer specializing in divorce and inheritance to solve the problem.

Key services

• Consultative Divorce Procedure and Agency
• Application for mediation
• a judicial divorce
• a preliminary disposition
• Application for Victim Protection Order
• parental rights, custody, child support expenses
• Alimony and property division
• a adultery lawsuit
• international divorce
• legal portion
• Division of inherited property
• adult guardianship
• paternity suit
• last words

Responsible Member

    • So Jung PARK
    • Attorney